Saturday, March 25, 2017

Good morning from the natural state

I woke up in Arkansas this morning!
The trip down was interesting to say the least. It wasn't BAD but it was long and exhausting​. I thought I'd be more up to posting from the road but nope. I just wanted to pass the time as easily and quickly as possible.

My bestest has the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in and that's where I slept. I slept so well. Don't even think I woke up once!

So, I got in yesterday. We came back to the apartment and hung out for awhile. Then we brought her husband to work, went to Sonic (seriously, the limeade!) and then she had a doctor's appointment. After that, we came back here and chatted and napped until it was time to go pick her hubs up from work.

Today, I'm not sure what's going on. I know we need to do groceries. And there's a lot of things she'd like to hang on the walls to decorate. Time will tell.

What I love most about her is that we don't need to be doing anything amazing to have a great time. We just genuinely enjoy eachother and that's enough.

The sun is starting to throw some light. The birds are singing outside. I can already tell that, no matter what today brings, it's going to be a great one. I hope you can say the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment